Thursday, May 11, 2006

a change of pace and place

well i've decided that i'm going to stop making this some kind of over melo dramatic blog...its time for a change...

i got home from school about a week ago...and I have to say it is pretty strange. I am slowly readjusting to everything and getting used to not being on my own. I keep praying for patience and to keep in mind that my parents are overjoyed for me to be home. I have to stop acting like a brat, the summer will be over before I know it. I should enjoy this time of not having classes...but I honestly can hardly function without my friends. I depend on them a lot more than I thought I did. I know that once we get back, it will be even better than it was this past semester. My friends at school now that I hang out with I just met basically two months ago and we became closer than anything. I hang out with carl and cameron like everyday and we always get lunch and dinner together...and sarah and I hang out like 24/7 basically, like attatched at the hip. She popped up in my life right when I was beginning to think that most of the girls at school were self absorbed. I thank God everyday for my friends now. I never have any drama to deal with, and if there is any sortof situation that needs to be worked out, we do it face to face without a go between. We aren't worried about stuff like that, it saves a lot of grief in the end. Anyway...I am going to go and finish my frappe' and go back to my house. I'll be updating soon with some pictures hopefully!!! :) a new entry to come soon, i promise!

God Bless!

No comments: