Wednesday, May 31, 2006

manatee cookies!!

soooooo here we go....


the cookies!!!


i made them allll by myself :) hehehe


well...almost all by myself hehe
i had to reassure clifton, my manatee, that these were in fact sugar cookies and not Made of manatee's....oh clifton, you crazy thing


goodness...making cookies are HARD!!! betty crocker gets mad props from me


they's a-cookin...dang ovens are about the most unattractive things ever...and that oven is pretty dang new


the first batch...got a little crispy on the edges...hehe oops...


heres most of them...haha there was more baking but i forgot to take another pic..but YUMM they are certainly GOOD!


manatee cookies yo...
so i basically loves sarahs mom a whole lot for getting me these cookies.
plus the bag was green...and did i mention they are MANATEE cookies :)
too bad little sarrrrah wasnt here to make them with me, boo!
haha...
so tonite was movie night with the mom...we just watched Brokeback Mountain-pretty depressing, but real good, i LOVE focus-feature films tho what can i say...
now we are about to watch the producers, hollerrrr.

haha ok bloggers...that is allll for tonite, comment it UP! :)

No comments: