Thursday, June 01, 2006

i love....music.....i love.....lamp

so this is a random post from, well ... me

here is some new music i stumbled upon....i likes it
-mute math
-my morning jacket
-the ditty pops
-the new dixie chicks CD...i despise country, but as i've said before, its good stuff
and if you've never heard of Imogen Heap....DO IT! she is amazing, my favorite band right now :)

some movies i've watched as of late...and was impressed with all three
-brokeback mountain
-the producers
-in her shoes

some things i bought...
-zoolander on dvd, WOOT!...i feel like im taking CRAZY pills!!!?!
-a green track jacket
-some green undies
-some green pants
....ps: i love green, more than......well it fails in comparison to anything haha

somethings i've made...
-manatee cookies
-some letters and things to friends
-a mess in my room
-lesson plans for camp :) hehe

some things i miss...
-sarah
-carl
-school
-singing
-theatre kids

some things i'm looking forward too..
-camp
-shopping this weekend with carley
-meeting new people next week @ camp
-going back to school in august
-going up to MD again
-seeing my sissy next month!! :)
-my sister having her baby, Ronan Alexander ... how awesome is that name!

well thats bout it for me :) love, peace, and green-ness

No comments: