Saturday, June 24, 2006

camp mundo vista is great fun!!

i made a balloon animal...

at the outdoor chapel with amanda & kay


the girls from my drama 1 class...im in there somewhere
me and robyn

me & kay

one of my favorite girls from Drama, she was awesome...we did improv one day and she got up there and was rambling on like she'd been acting for years, watch out Dakota Fanning! :-)

our theme:
the girls from my cabin...


my favorite camper, Kelsea!

robyn & grace @ worship

walkie talkie it up!

this amazing missionary Rachelle from Thailand

i could be from Thailand...

kelly & myself :)

some of my fellow counselors at the closing celebration

kelly, me, and abbie...is it friday yet??

all my girls at our last breakfast!

abbie, tammy tate our director, and me!! i love them :)

just read abbie's shirt

rachele let her girls pick out her outfit that morning....mwhaha

way awesome missionary from China...shes been there since the 70's

drama 1 gals


me & abbbbbie-dabbbbie-dooo
me, courtney, and kelly

this precious little girl named Fallon



robyn & me

me, kay, & amanda



the cabin:


No comments: