Sunday, June 04, 2006

YAY goooood DAY!

today was .... perfect, completely perfect.

carley and i took a little road trip to the smithfield outlets this morning
*flashback to last nite*
last night she stayed the night with me. i blew up the big ol' aerobed which i suggest everyone have, it is awesome. we watched the series finale of Will & Grace 'tear', and then The Producers... it was a great night
*flashforward to today*
my mom made us breakfast...we left and headed up to I-40 to get to the outlets!! we got there and walked around...we went to the Bible Factory Outlet Store and i got a Green Leather bound bible and its the right translation i wanted and everything! plus it was a lot cheaper, they were having a huge sale....after we just kinda walked around, went to random stores...we went to a kitchen gadgets store, I LOVE THEM, and i got my mom some Barefoot Contessa stuff - she is way excited...then we got a snow cone...and walked around to some more random stores...we walked back to get the car so we could drive to the new part of the outlets, this place is MASSIVE...we went to the Shoe outlet (aka my graceland) i found the most AMAZING SHOES THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN AND THEY ARE ALLLLLL MINE!!! :) :) :) :)
here they are....ALLLL MINE I SAY!

and besides the fact that NO one else has these shoes, and besides the fact that they are complete comfort/heaven to my feet...the best part of the whole deal is this: they are also COMPLETE vegan shoes, this pic was next to them on the website...


ya gotta love ROCKET DOG shoes...my new obsession....LOVE them

then we walked around to some other stores...i managed to walk out of Banana Republic AND Gap with nothing, i was proud...quite an achievement for me...we went to the Polo outlet, blah i felt like a bum in there hAHA whatever, they dont have awesome shoes like Jami dooes! :)

we went to a Fossil store too...and i got this awesome shirt that has a tree and a heart embroidered on it, and it says "have you been hugged today" I LOVE RANDOM SHIRTS!! :)
i tried to find the one that i got today, but there isnt a pic sadly enough...oh well haha

so today was alot of fun, i wish i had take pics but like an idiot i forgot my camera..

in oother neeeews.....
-im leaving a day earlier for camp so i can spend a day with my sissy!! :) yayyyy!
-im going up to Campbell this week to see my friend Shawn, get a bite to eat with him, and grab a few campbell shirts to represent @ camp! woot! haha ... hoping for sales, hollerrr
-going to the beach/downtown wilmington with car-car this week sometime
-having a girls day out with my mom, my aunt laura, and baby cousin madison- to get lunch and stuff
-FINALLY going to see OVER THE HEDGE with the mama!!! i am sooo excited, that sOMEone finally wants to see this movie!!

ps: I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP!!!!

pss: sorry for the last post...it was completely depressing...im good now...everything is cool...pms is really a kick in the face sometimes :)

No comments: