Wednesday, June 14, 2006

omgosh......

okay just a quick post from camp...more to come! :)

but the things the Lord is doing here at this camp is just amazing...the little girls get here this coming monday and all this week we are preparing for their arrival anxiously!!!...AHHHH!!!! i cannot wait...this place is just...wow....i mean all our worship services are just...the Lord is all over the place...you can just feel Him everywhere and I am just amazed. I have met some truely amazing people here and we have all cliqued really well...especially us campbell girls!! i haven't had much homesickness thank goodness...and there was a few moments when i was like Lord is this what I am supposed to be doing this summer, am I equipped to do this and teach these young girls about You..?....and now I have no doubts...i Prayed last night and there are no doubts in my mind that this is what i am supposed to do...so just a few prayer requests ...
-for the camp counselors to be able to handle their roomates and their bible studies
-for the young girls coming here to be open to what He has in store for them
-for Sarah at her camp, she is such a blessing and I know that she will truely bless the children at her camp.
-for my mom...to not miss me too much :) cause i do miss her bunches


okay bloggers...aka lauren and sometimes sarah, cause thats the only ones who read this...haha

love ya much!!!
-nite nite-

No comments: