Friday, May 04, 2007

astonishing.

i have never been broken up with....i am always the one who initiates it...always....and....the guy always ends up happy and i end up alone, a pititful mess to the end of a "relationship" ... i dont understand it, i dont know why relationships ruin me like they do...i dont know why i fall in love with any guy who pays me the least bit of attention....but every single guy ive dated has always ended up happier....and in a way i've always been bitter about it....just wondering, what happened....and why couldn't I, Jami, the Ex as it were, make it work......but i guess i shouldnt let it bother me. i mean, single-dom is something i've gotten to know very well, and i don't hate it... i just can't get my head around the fact that there is something, someone, somewhere, that has been going through the same thing, and i just want so badly to find that.....

not sure where that rant came from, but i feel better.

kinda.


--ciao, anyway.

No comments: