Friday, September 01, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i definately got THE LEAD IN THE MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

how excited am i???? .... well lets see, on a scale of 1-10...im at about a 25!!!!!

i am Polly Browne in "The Boy Friend" .... i am sooooooo blessed beyond words, I can't wait to see what oppurtunities God is going to give me next!! He is so amazing!!! ... I've decided that I'm not going to change my major after all...and that I am going to try out for either Straw Hat - theatre company for the summer...or NCTC - north carolina theatre company....my profesors were very impressed with my voice and acting...and they have NO doubt that I can make it :) :)

When God closes a door he definately opens about 10 windows :) :)

thats all for now!!! i'm ouuuut.

much love!!!!
-jami-
aka - polly browne ;)

No comments: