Wednesday, September 13, 2006

fun reekend!! :)

sit on the rurtle...? :)

this past reekend (weekend) was a really fun time...I went home with sarah this weekend to surprise her daddy for his birthday. we got there friday night and rang the doorbell and hid next to the door, his face was priceless haha...he was quite surprised, even if momma fergy did let a few things slip earlier that day like, "i've got to get the pillows ready for the girls" haha...precious :)

Sarah's aunt, & Chris and Lauren the happy couple :)

me and momma fergy


I got to hang out with the whole Ferg family :) they are great, love them. I met a lot of people this weekend from friends at her dads birthday party, and her aunt and uncle from alabama, to people at her church. I got to see Chase this weekend too, he's a sweetie :) he gave me a tshirt and sarah was real jealous haha, just kidding (rust ridding) :)

sarah didn't make those, just incase anyone was wondering :)

it's not frosting, it's art... :)


me and lauren...this is a real good pic, if i do say so myself! :) pretty ladies!!


Sarah's sister Lauren is great, we get along really well and we make really good funny cooky weird faces...and then take pictures of them haha...I'm really just friends with sarah so i can hang out with her awesome family, :) jk, but they are great...Her sister Maryn is cool too, and she has an ammmmmmmazing voice. She sang "Battle Hymn of the Republic" at church the other day....i was in shock, Sarah had to pick my jaw up off the floor and basically reattach it.

me and momma fergy! :)

I of course love sarahs parents too, they are hillarious...her mom calls me her little manateenee

:) ohhh yea... and I guess sarah is okay too :)


the ride home...ahhh goodtimes :)
i was trying to dance like sarrrrah...it just turned into another jami face tho :)











On a different note....Sarahs grandmother passed away yesterday morning...
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. She is in a better place and she is at peace. I love you all. :)

No comments: