Tuesday, September 19, 2006

totally great.

so...this week has been very tiring, and its only tuesday. whenever i'm feeling like this, i find that musicals, hot tea, and good quotes to warm the heart, are good pick-me-ups. i am currently drinking some oh-so-fabulouso organic green tea with bits of mandarin orange in the tea bag, its ammmazing. I've been thinking a lot lately, especially while i've been working out like its my job. i've found that when i'm running on that elliptical about to keel over and pass out, that my mind is the most open to wandering and thinking about the most random things...in a good way though. so many times we all get so caught up in what we are doing, like a routine, that its hard to just stop. and feel. now, i am not one to be overly emotional, but as i am getting older and maturing, that things that used to be so minute in my thoughts, has now become a huge part of what i care about and what i think about....all of this is good though, its really good. i used to think that people that thought all the time, and pondered everything under the sun, were just crazy hippies. well i've turned out to be quite the hippie thinker then, if that is the case. everyone's starting to notice...i used to hide my emotions so much, to the point that it would really cause me to breakdown on the inside...a lot of it had to do with my self-esteem problems that i've been dealing with since i was about 12 years old...middle school really ruined me..i'm pretty sure that i want my kids homeschooled or something during those years, it was dreadful...but i am definitely becoming more aware of my emotions, how i am feeling about things, how others feel...i think its a bit of my maternal instinct coming out that i developed over the summer...my closest friends are one of my most prized possessions, i keep them so close to my heart now...i used to take the whole "best friend" thing for granted..for soo many years. now, its like they are apart of me, apart of my everyday life...without them, all these discovering, and emotional growing of my spirit and my heart would be a lot more lonely :)

whew...that was definitely a different kind of post haha...
well tonight i didn't get to work out, poot. but..we do have a whole hour of dancing tonite and we had it last night too...its real tough haha but i know i'll get it, eventually...i hope everything with you all is going fantastically!!! :) much love. always, me.

No comments: