Thursday, October 05, 2006

Come on down!!

its almost time for our first official run-thru of the show!!! i can't wait. last night we had all our dance moves perfect, and we added in some blocking and the director just loved it. im just sooo pooped from all these rehearsals. we have choir sectionals in like an hour, so i am thinking that a nap sounds good right about now. its a funny thing about naps..when i was a kid i remember crying everytime my grandma (God rest her soul) would make me chicken noodle soup and put on the "Price is Right", because i knew after i finished my soup and Bob announced the winner, it was time for the dreaded nap. Now i would love nothing more than for that to be the only upsetting thing in my day, haha. I would give anything to have someone make me chicken noodle soup and watch price is right with and fall asleep. :) Gracious...ain't it funny how much we change.

No comments: