Tuesday, October 03, 2006

it's a beautiful life...woah oh oh oh :)

so lately i have been a lot less stressed. my dances are really coming along. and some people in this world really know how to make me feel better about myself :) im very excited about the fact that before this musical i couldnt even do a jazz square without falling over, but not i can do not only a jazz square, but i can also do pivot turns and shasee steps and even a mean
pahdahbooray (that is not even how you spell it, but i have no clue how its spelled haha!) if anyone does, please let me know!

Yesterdays rehearsal were a bit frustrating because some people just arent very focused or positive about what we are trying to do. i hate when people are negative nancy's about everything, try and be a positive PAM! the lack of energy is really obvious, and it really brings down the show as a whole. i am really hoping and praying that people get their acts together and stop putting this show on the back burner and realize that when they accepted their part, they accepted to put this show as their number one thing to be involved with...the complaining needs to stop.

in other news...my high notes, oddly enough, are really starting to get easier...which is real good news, because I am an alto, i've always been an alto, i was born an alto..in choir im a 2nd alto...but now, i can basically hit notes of a 1st soprano. not really sure how that happened, but i am not complaining!! i've been drinking tea and honey like its my job. and i've also started getting much more comfortable with belting out a Bflat above the staff, and learning how to support it...its kindof fun to sing that high, makes me feel powerful!...but i do miss belting out some stuff ;)

I haven't quite decided what I am going to do for fall break. well first off it isnt really even a break for me. we have to come back early for choir, and then the day after that I have a very very looonnnggg tech rehearsal for the musical. i can't believe its almost here!!! :) i am quite excited about it!

well...thats about all i've got for this post. things are going well! i hope you have a wonderful tuesday!!



here are a few pics!

me in my new sweater!


my sissy's little baby boy :)


me and sarrrrah


im sucha hottie! :) haha what can i say?


she is abusive, freako!

No comments: