Thursday, October 12, 2006

fall break...sortof

so i got home last night around 11pm-ish .. after rehearsal was over. i hung out with my mom for a bit..i missed that crazy woman!! :) this morning i went to town with my mom, my aunt laura, and baby cousin madison...we went to the j-ville mall and of course no shopping trip is complete with out a stop at target...i got a very cute dress from the mall today, along with the perfect shoes..a few movies i wanted...and some moccasins, random but whatever...!! haha

so i have to head back tomorrow already :( i really miss just being at home and not having to worry about a thing. no homework, no stress, and plenty of hugs! i miss those especially...you never really get hugs at school, but even if i just walk into the living room i feel like i just have to hug my mom and daddy...i just really missed them more than i realized. this summer taught me a lot about myself, but i really realized this summer how much i love and depend on my parents.

anyways...! tomorrow i plan on sleeping in and then having lunch with my mom, my dad, my aunt, baby madison, and my grandma howard...after that...its time to load up the car and head back to the creek...well i have to make a pit stop @ moka joes, but then its back to the creek haha..

we have a choir thing on saturday morning...and then sunday will be spent in costume under really hot stage lights preparing for our full run and tech rehearsal....THE ORCHESTRA IS COMING ON MONDAY!! oh man i can't wait for that...i get chills just thinking about it, just the sound...it just makes everything so much fuller and alive, than just a few voices and a piano.!! its definitely my favorite thing about being in a musical...i am starting to get nervous, which is strange because i've grown up on the stage, i don't get stage fright...ever...i think i am nervous mostly about this being my first leading role...i want everything to be perfect...i am just so excited/anxious/wannavomit/happy/nervous all at the same time!! its very...odd, to say the least. everything is going to be perect though, and i just need to trust in God, that everything will work out!

i can't wait...!!!!

No comments: